25 February 2011

a fashion review by Dr. Seuss

.






















One fish, Two fish, Red fish, Blue fish,
Black fish, Blue fish, Old fish, New fish.
This one has a littlecar.
This one has a little star.
Say! What a lot of fish there are.
Yes. Some are red, and some are blue.
Some are old and some are new.
Some are sad, and some are glad,
And some are very, very bad.
Why are they sad and glad and bad?
I do not know, go ask your dad.
Some are thin, and some are fat.
The fat one has a yellow hat.
From there to here,
From here to there,
Funny things are everywhere.
Here are some who like to run.
They run for fun in the hot, hot sun.
Oh me! Oh my! Oh me! oh my!
What a lot of funny things go by.
Some have two feet and some have four.
Some have six feet and some have more.
Where do they come from? I can't say.
But I bet they have come a long, long way.
we see them come, we see them go.
Some are fast. Some are slow.
Some are high. Some are low.
Not one of them is like another.




















Prada Fall 2011
from VOGUE



.

6 comments:

  1. The perfect combo! I thought, despite a few over the top offerings, the Prada show was fabulous. I loved all the dropped waists, button detailing and beautiful tailoring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nearly the perfect post here. Who would have thought of it but you. Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr. Seuss on fashion, quirky yet original. Are they not fish? I ask you- PGT

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails